Friday, December 11, 2015

Herpy Holidays:Facebook Screams (Parody of Jingle Bells)

This parody is a humorous commentary on online sensationalism. Non-political but very opinionated.

Dashing through my house
'Cause I can't find my pet snake
Try to search the Web
For some advice to take
Panic everywhere
All over the Net
Yes, it might be venomous
That's not what I should get!

Oh, Facebook screams, Facebook screams
They have to react
Now my pet snake's name
Is on a really bad hashtag!
Facebook screams, Facebook screams
They have to react
Now my pet snake's name
Is on a really bad hashtag!

A day or two ago
The Internet was calm
Then the snake escaped
Which created a bomb
Now it's on the blogs
And spending people's ROM!
Up on Google Trends
It's higher than Vietnam!

Oh, Facebook screams, Facebook screams
They have to react
Now my pet snake's name
Is on a really bad hashtag!
Facebook screams, Facebook screams
They have to react
Now my pet snake's name
Is on a really bad hashtag!

Oh, Facebook screams, Facebook screams
They have to react
Now my pet snake's name
Is on a really bad hashtag!
Facebook screams, Facebook screams
They have to react
Now my pet snake's name
Is on a really bad hashtag!

No comments:

Post a Comment