Monday, March 23, 2015

Your Paper's Writing-Parody of Lips Are Movin

If your paper's writing, if your paper's writing
If your paper's writing, then you're lyin', lyin', lyin', hey
If your paper's writing, if your paper's writing
If your paper's writing, then you're lyin', lyin', lyin', hey

Boy, you misdescribe these snakes
Tell me that there's not cobras in that place
You need to be replaced.
You treat 'em like they come from outer space
You're the media
People believe you
You tell them something but it ain't true
And what we got is more than enough
Stop that something you do

You can tell them 'bout the pythons
And you lie-lie-lie, lie-lie-lie, lie-lie-lie
But you treat them like they're cobras so
goodbye-bye-bye
Bye-bye-bye

I know you're lyin
'Cause your paper's writing
Tell me do you think I'm dumb?
I might like snakes
But I'm not stupid
Writing round in circles with your pens
I give you snakes, you give me cobras
Saying that this will soon be done
But I know you're lyin
'Cause your paper's writing
You guys should know now that I'm done

If your paper's writing, if your paper's writing
If your paper's writing, then you're lyin', lyin', lyin', hey
If your paper's writing, if your paper's writing
If your paper's writing, then you're lyin', lyin', lyin', hey

Hey, baby, don't you bring them fears
About the snakes, the snakes, hey, oh
You only write it when they're not here
You need replaced, replaced, hey, oh

You can tell them 'bout the pythons
And you lie-lie-lie, lie-lie-lie, lie-lie-lie
But you treat them like they're cobras so
goodbye-bye-bye
Bye-bye-bye


I know you're lyin
'Cause your paper's writing
Tell me do you think I'm dumb?
I might like snakes
But I'm not stupid
Writing round in circles with your pens
I give you snakes, you give me cobras
Saying that this will soon be done
But I know you're lyin
'Cause your paper's writing
You guys should know now that I'm done

Come on, stop!

If your paper's writing, if your paper's writing
If your paper's writing, then you're lyin', lyin', lyin', hey
If your paper's writing, if your paper's writing
If your paper's writing, then you're lyin', lyin', lyin', hey

I know you're lyin
'Cause your paper's writing
Tell me do you think I'm dumb?
I might like snakes
But I'm not stupid
Writing round in circles with your pens
I give you snakes, you give me cobras
Saying that this will soon be done
But I know you're lyin
'Cause your paper's writing
You guys should know now that I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment