Friday, January 30, 2015

Shake my Tail-Parody of "Shake it Off"

If rattlesnakes could do songs of protest...

I'm just a little snake
There's no reason to hate
That's what I will say, mm-mm.
That's what I will say, mm-mm.

Some lives I might just take
but before that, I shake.
That's what I will say, mm-mm.
That's what I will say, mm-mm.

But I keep slitherin'
Can't stop, won't stop givin'
'Cause I eat the rodents
In the towns,
'Cause I gotta keep the pests out.

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate hate
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake my tail, I shake my tail
The chasers gonna chase, chase, chase, chase, chase
And the snakers gonna snake, snake, snake, snake, snake
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake shake shake
I shake my tail, I shake my tail

I eat up all your pests
Your crops can do the rest
And you don't think I'm the best, mm-mm.
You don't think I'm the best, mm-mm.

My venom's not for you
Humans don't make good food
I don't want to bite you, mm-mm.
Don't want to bite you, mm-mm.

But I keep slitherin'
Can't stop, won't stop givin'
'Cause I eat the rodents
In the towns,
'Cause I gotta keep the pests out.

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate hate
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake my tail, I shake my tail
The chasers gonna chase, chase, chase, chase, chase
And the snakers gonna snake, snake, snake, snake, snake
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake shake shake
I shake my tail, I shake my tail

Shake my tail, I shake my tail
I, I, I shake my tail, I shake my tail
I, I, I shake my tail, I shake my tail
I, I, I shake my tail, I shake my tail

Hey, hey, hey
Just think while you've been getting scared and panicking about the

rattlesnakes and the little tiny rat snakes of the world,
You could've been getting educated by this rattlesnake.

Someone's man brought their new girlfriend
She's like "Aah, a snake!" but I'm just gonna shake it.
And to the fella over there who's about to chop my head
Put that machete down! I'll just shake, shake shake

Yeah ohhh

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate hate
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake my tail, I shake my tail
The chasers gonna chase, chase, chase, chase, chase
And the snakers gonna snake, snake, snake, snake, snake
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake shake shake
I shake my tail, I shake my tail

Shake my tail, I shake my tail
I, I, I shake my tail, I shake my tail
I, I, I shake my tail, I shake my tail
I, I, I shake my tail, I shake my tail

Shake my tail, I shake my tail
I, I, I shake my tail, I shake my tail
I, I, I shake my tail, I shake my tail
I, I, I shake my tail, I shake my tail

Shake my tail, I shake my tail
I, I, I shake my tail, I shake my tail
I, I, I shake my tail, I shake my tail
I, I, I shake my tail, I shake my tail

No comments:

Post a Comment