Friday, December 5, 2014

Herpy Holidays:Escaped Snake

Anyway, to continue our Herpy Holidays event, here is a parody of Deck the Halls surrounding something many owners witness:an escaped snake.

Why is your terrarium empty?
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Little snakie in the venty,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

You are missing, I shall find you.
Fa la la, la la la, la la la.
I will thaw a mouse to remind you.
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Yes! I saw a tail right under there!
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Oops, that's just a string on that chair.
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Maybe you're inside my sofa.
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
In the bath, behind my loofa!
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Through my house, you wildly slither.
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
I think you are coming hither.
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Why are you inside my sweater?
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Finally we come together.
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment