Friday, November 7, 2014

All About The Snakes-All About That Bass parody

Because you know
I'm all about the snakes
'Bout the snakes-no trouble
I'm all about the snakes
'Bout the snakes-no trouble
I'm all about the snakes
'Bout the snakes.

Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no feline
But I can herp it, herp it
That snake is not a vine
'Cause I got that boomslang that all the boys chase
And the right herps in the right place.

I see the horror film using that python
I know that it's not real
Come on now, make them stop
If you got serpents, serpents, just show 'em off
'Cause every inch of them is perfect
From their vent right to their snout.

Yeah, we love all those snakes, no matter what their size
From thread snakes to anacondas, slithering through the night
Whether nonvenomous or venomous, we love them all
From the big snakes to those little pythons, we look for them all

Because you know I'm
All about the snakes
'Bout the snakes, no trouble
I'm all about the snakes
'Bout the snakes, no trouble
I'm all about the snakes
'Bout the snakes
Hey!

And if they're venomous
Go ahead and admire from a distance
'Cause getting to close, life it threatens
But I know I can tell ya
'Cause I love every single serpent from their vent right to their snout

Yeah, we love all those snakes, no matter what their size
From thread snakes to anacondas, slithering through the night
Whether nonvenomous or venomous, we love them all
From the big snakes to those little pythons, we look for them all

Because you know I'm
All about the snakes
'Bout the snakes, no trouble
I'm all about the snakes
'Bout the snakes, no trouble
I'm all about the snakes
'Bout the snakes, no trouble
I'm all about the snakes
'Bout the snakes



Because you know I'm
All about the snakes
'Bout the snakes, no trouble
I'm all about the snakes
'Bout the snakes, no trouble
I'm all about the snakes
'Bout the snakes, no trouble
I'm all about the snakes
'Bout the snakes

Because you know I'm
All about the snakes
'Bout the snakes, no trouble
I'm all about the snakes
'Bout the snakes, no trouble
I'm all about the snakes
'Bout the snakes, no trouble
I'm all about the snakes
'Bout the snakes
'Bout the snakes, 'bout the snakes
Hey herpers
I know you like these snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment